Seek, Enrich, Elevate
Gold Canyon International is a purpose-driven, social company that provides families and communities life-changing products and opportunities. By setting the Gold Standard of quality for candles, scented products and home decor, we've helped millions of people make their home and lives better.
* Gold Canyon offers first-class Coworker resources and coverage for medical, dental, and vision—along with life insurance and short- and long-term disability benefits options.
* Gold Canyon’s 401(k) allows you to build your future and contribute pre-tax dollars toward your retirement account while receiving matching contributions.
* Time away from the workplace can be necessary and is beneficial to good health and well-being. Gold Canyon Coworkers receive vacation, sick time, bereavement time and a personal day for their birthday.
As we strive for continuous growth and quality, we need dedicated people who are energetic, crave challenges and love working in a fun atmosphere. Is that you?
If so, then check out the open positions below to start your life-changing career with Gold Canyon today!
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the development of digital marketing campaigns and strategy for website, email and social media digital marketing executions. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will set content strategy and plans, leverage analytics, drive measurable results, and work in partnership with other GCI team members to create and build an effective online presence ensuring alignment with brand identity.
This position is an incredible opportunity for you to expand your marketing career and experience all aspects of the marketing industry including copywriting, graphic design, social media, digital marketing, and conversion optimization.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop strategies and product campaigns to drive online traffic and increase brand awareness
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rate of the company website. Includes visual merchandising, product catalog, blogs, and topic pages
- Experienced with Facebook ads, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, paid search, SEO and PPC-
- Evaluating emerging technologies, customer research, market conditions and competitor data to generate new and creative growth strategies.
- Managing budget and making budget recommendations for all digital marketing
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Analyze and evaluate end‐to‐end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage corporate website & owner of social media channels
Successful candidates will have a proven track record that includes:
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related degree preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns including setting up and optimizing Google Adwords
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Executing UX, UI and ecommerce/website features and updates
- Designing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics & social media management tools
- CMS platform awareness and understanding
- Ability to deliver results and meet stringent deadlines
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and outgoing
About Gold Canyon
- Gold Canyon provides families and communities life-changing products and opportunities. By setting the Gold Standard of Quality for candles, scented products and home decor, we've helped millions of people make their home and lives better.
- Gold Canyon offers a competitive base salary, as well as medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com